Updated weakly.

John P. has a PATREON. / King-Cat 82 is OUT.



Thursday, April 4, 2024

UPCOMING EVENTS - 2024


Dear everyone,

"Post-COVID" (I'll be wearing a mask) and following the death of my mom, I'll be resuming my rounds of the book, zine, and comix festivals. Still sticking to the Midwest. I just don't travel very easily or well anymore. But if you're in or near the following places, I would love for you to drop by and say hello, starting this Saturday in Iowa City.

April 6
ICE Cream Fest

Iowa City

April 16
New York Comics Symposium

Online/Streaming interview (w/ Austin English)

April 19-20
"Rockford Art Scene"

Maze Books - Rockford, IL
(Fri. reading and Sat. zine workshop)

April 27
Madison Print and Resist

Madison, WI

May 24-25*
Nancy Fest

Billy Ireland Library - OSU
Columbus, OH

August 18
Insert Name Here Zine Fest

Minneapolis, MN

I have also applied for a table at Zine Not Heard Fest (Chicago), CAKE (Chicago), and Autoptic (Mpls). If I'm accepted, I'll let you all know. There's also Chicago Zine Fest coming up this fall (?) but I don't think dates have been announced yet. And that one show in Milwaukee. Details forthcoming.

Hope to see you around soon!

Thank you,
John P.

*My attendance at Nacy Fest is tentative. I would love to go, but don't know if I have that much traveling in me.